VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Monday, January 07, 2008

Firefighting in Roanoke a year later

I thought I would repost this video about the History of Firefighting in Roanoke. We have had a lot of new hires since I did the interview and it sums up the beginning of Firefighting in Roanoke. Huddle together, get some popcorn, and enjoy.



If you all want to purchase the book, let me know or you can purchase it on amazon, the link is below. The RFFA still has several copies for sale.



Putting the book together was a lot of fun. It won an IAFF Media Award this past year; which was pretty cool. The book has had mild success and was published December of 2006. I am working on the preliminary process for the second book. I have to figure out what type of format I want to use though.

No comments: