I wanted to let you know about a great way for first responders to receive new tires. Michelin is giving away free sets of tires to 50 firefighters/EMTs. To nominate your favorite first responder simply fill out a quick form online at www.michelinman.com/first-responders. There is no restriction on who you can nominate, so pick your firefighter brother or sister, your EMT colleague, or any other first responder that has touched your life. The nomination process end on Nov. 23rd.
When sending your nomination via email to email@example.com, please include the following:
* Your name, address, phone number, and email address
* Your nominee’s name, address, phone number, and email address
* Type of first responder vehicle in need of new tires (not required, but helpful)
* Why is this person important to the community? (Hint: recent examples of heroism, overall achievement, ongoing commitment to bettering the community, his/her character, etc.
* Why is the community in need of new tires for their first responder vehicle?
Or you can use the form located on the Michelin website.