VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

RFFA Softball Game #2

We had our second game tonight. We lost. Our sportsmanship is great though. Better luck next time.

UPDATE: I got an anonymous comment about the game. I did not realize that Zach from K92 was playing. However, after my playing I do not think I am qualified to pick apart the other teams playing. The final score was $%@&* to 7.

I will however try to describe the team as far as Firefighters are concerned.

Pitching - Doug "I almost went PRO" Hurd
1st base - Phil "I'm over here" Dillon
2nd base - Rhett "Hang Time" Fleitz
Shortstop - Eddie "Legs" Fielder
3rd - Richard "Golden Glove" Lipes
Outfield -
Jeff "The Dream" Proulx
Becky "The only good player we have" Smith
Travis "Hey look I caught one" Meador
Joe "I can make it to third" Hodgin
Travis "Hey look a base hit" Collins

I will be at 10 all day tomorrow if you want to defend your honor or have a better nickname.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No post on the batting and catching? No remarks on how Zack of K92 fame was caught out every time by a girl? Shame What about the fanatastic leaps made by the host of this site in an attempt to field the ball? How high were those leaps anyway? Just picking - it is always fun for all regardless of the outcome.

FireFleitz said...

Oh, I didn't realize you were waiting in the whims to pounce on me. I will go ahead and describe a little more.