VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The new look of the Blog

I hope you like the new look of the Blog. I finally switched to a resolution of 1000 pixels wide. For all of you out there, which is about 1/3 of my viewers, I suggest that you make the switch to a higher resolution soon. More and more sites are going to it. Most computers sold in the past several years come this way default. Either way, I hope you like it. I may look into building a template which automatically expands and contracts for the different resolutions. Basically the same as I use at the Local 1132 site, that template expands and contracts as needed. Thanks to Blogspottemplates.blogspot.com for the template.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great....A whole lot better for someone who runs 1280x960

Adam said...

oooo...pretty.

FireFleitz said...

Thanks, this took a while to get right.

Sean said...

Looking good. I'd prefer it if you centered the page. Folks with 1024x768 and 1280x960 and so on won't be affected that much. I'm running 1600x1200 on a 21" LCD and it's strange having to look left to read the page. Folks running 1920x1200 on the latest notebooks will find it harder to deal with. Just a suggestion!

Sean