VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Thursday, May 31, 2007

2007 Roanoke Valley Professional Firefighters MDA Golf Tournament

Hey Guys,

Tina needs to know who is playing in the golf tournament. If you have 1-4 members for a team give her a call at #2 or let me know and I will jot it down. If you are looking for a person or two to fill out a team, let me know. We have some stragglers already.

Oh and the really good news!!! I didn't realize it but this years extra raise for those of you who get above a 91 on your evaluations is actually 1%, not .5% as I had originally thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The 1% would be nice, BUT, this department is afraid of giving that 91 or above because it saves the City money in the long run. 1% now & over 20 years saves alot of money for the City & makes Admin. look good in Big Reds eyes.
Rhett, What is the percentage of other dept.'s in the City that gives above a 91 for that extra money?????
I would like to know.