VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Friday, March 23, 2007

Collective Bargaining for Firefighters and Police

Here is an interesting video on Collective Bargaining in West Virginia. The video opens with comments by Lisa Dooley, Executive Director of West Virginia's Municipal League. I will be civil and not pick apart her comments like the NO-STRIKE clause offers little comfort for firefighters not striking. COME ON LADY, GET A LIFE. If anything, you guys have a harder time telling us to go home. Just look at any major catastrophe and you will find many firefighters who ended up not getting full compensation for their work. But I don't expect you to understand Lisa, because you aren't one of us. But that is all, I won't pick apart the rest.

I met Brian Jones at the IAFF Legislative Conference, he is the WVA Professional Fire Fighters President. We had some small talk with a couple of the other guys from VA and WVA.

I will shut up now. Watch the video.
For those of you on Roanoke City Computers, I believe YouTube.com is blocked, so check it out at home.

Here is part II

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey rhett hows it going !! Mutter

Anonymous said...

I love you tpp Rhett! Willie

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is back!!!!