VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Roanoke Fire-EMS Headquarters

P6140002
P6140002,
originally uploaded by firefleitz.
I received some pictures of the new Roanoke Fire-EMS Headquarters at Elm and Franlkin. Check out the other pictures located on my Flickr Page. The new station is well underway, although I have not really heard any news about it in a long time. Not that I can blame anyone for not notifying me of the project timeline. I have begun to hear rumors of the plans with REMS though. It will be interesting to see what happens. I am not going to speculate, the best I can tell they are just rumors at this point. As far as Fire Station #1 goes, It will be interesting to see what happens. While you are at it, look around the Flickr site and see what you can find. There are millions of user submitted pictures on the site. I will be featuring more in the future. Thanks to Baron Gibson for this set of pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yea, the drive through fire station that is to tight to drive through. Built on a super fund site.