VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Friday, June 30, 2006

Link Dump 2 - This and That

That is right, it is time for link dump 2. The concept is simple. Click the links that I have provided for you.

Virginia Sales Tax Holiday August 4-6, 2006
New age Pompier Ladder Race?
Roanoke Gamewell Fire Alarm Pull Box - Remember this one?
Does your Department Recruit Here?
Are you in touch with Reality?
South Carolina's Fire Classified Ads
Firefighters are never really "off-duty" are they?
Take a Ride through Chernobyl
Waterwatch - USGS Flood/Draught Patrol
The Worlds Healthiest Foods
Median Firefighter Pay across the Nation
Roanoke Valley Regional Fire-EMS Training Center - New look to the website
West Virginia Firefighters


Check out the sites. Be sure to let me know if you come across something interesting. I would like to incorporate a Link Dump once a week. I will need my readers to point out sites though. Email me if you got something good, bad, or ugly and they don't have to be related to fire necessarily.

No comments: