VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

An Answer

Someone asked a question in a comment on the last post about Butch Ferguson. I do not know how he is doing exactly. I do know that he is living at the Raleigh Court Health Care Center. He suffered a stroke a year ago January and another one more recently. The last time I saw him was in November. He was getting around then, although there was obvious deficiencies due to the stroke.

I got word today that Retired Captain Givens is at RMH. His wife contacted the guys at 9 and I was relayed the message. I contacted her and she said that he is not doing very well. Call me and I will give you the room number.

Update in comments if you have further.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spoke with Butch's daughter a couple days ago and made a follow up call. Butch suffered a fall while at Raleigh Court and was transported to RMH. He is in room 982 PCU.

His daughter said the doctors told her he has a bleed that cannot be operated on. She said his recognition skills are greatly deminished and hasn't been doing well recently.

That's the best update I can give.
Collins