2007 JERRY LEWIS LABOR DAY
TELETHON WISH LIST
WHEN: Labor Day Weekend
September 2, 2007 9:00 pm – 12:00 am
September 3, 2007 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
WHERE: James River Conference Center
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Sunday night, September 2nd: 8:00 pm – 12:00 am
Monday, September 3rd: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Monday, September 3rd: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Monday, September 3rd: 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
**Feel free to pick 1 or more shifts.
Any and all help is appreciated!!**
1. Food Room – Pick up food donated by area restaurants. Serve food throughout the day. Make coffee, etc. Need 3 people per shift.
2. Mail Room – Tear pledges. Stuff envelopes & prepare envelopes to be mailed. Need 2 – 3 people per shift.
3. Registration: Help check in volunteers, sponsors, client families, and keep out the general public. Need 2 people per shift.
4. Carnival Games: Assist Carnival Coordinator, Winfred Campbell, with children’s games and other entertainment taking place outside the Telethon Site. Need 10 people per shift on Monday, September 3rd only.
5. Phone Operator Coordinator: Check in 4 shifts of phone operators, provide quick orientation, restock supplies, & bring pledges to MDA staff for tallying. Need 1 person per shift.
6. Set Tear-Down: Take down set Monday evening after the Telethon ends at 6:30 pm. Need 5 or more people.