VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Friday, August 03, 2007

Always lead the stretcher by the head or the feet

This is why you should always lead the stretcher by the head or by the feet. I was taught to lead it by the feet, that way the pt. can see where they are going. Of course, in the video below the pt. can't see at all. But it did make the EMT's look like complete idiots with no regard for the recently departed.

The video is hosted on Nothingtoxic.com and I am not sure if station computers allow you to view the site. If you can't view the video below, click here for the video.


Poor Guy Killed in an Accident then Dropped by Paramedics
It's just my opinion, but I'd say this is the worst day ever for this guy.
Get humor videos at NothingToxic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You assume they are EMT's... They may just be some schmucks hired by a funeral home or ME's office.

FireFleitz said...

Actually, I didn't not assume they were. I merely repeated what the video says - Poor Guy Killed in an Accident then Dropped by Paramedics.

Of course, they could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

It does appear it might be incorrect. I do not know any EMT's or Paramedics that wear ties. Also in that they are moving the body to a van.