VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New Toy

I got a hold of Adobe Photoshop and look what I was able to make. It only took about 2 hours. This stuff is not that easy, especially when you don't read the directions. Jeff Proulx and I sat down and were able to figure out another photoshop type. So you guys will have to sit back and see what I come up with. The Local 1132 website is going to have to watch out. So let me know what you think about my first attempt at design.

5 comments:

RoanokeFound said...

I notice the filename says rffa2.. so where is 1?

Looks great, by the way.

FireFleitz said...

You would not believe my filing system on this computer, or lack there of. Anyways it is the same pic but different size.

Anonymous said...

Like the graphic...For a first timer I would say that you have it going on. Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 is even a better program, it just came out. I have Pro 8 and love it. Aagin, great job.

FireFleitz said...

I have Paint Shop 7 and I don't think it holds a candle to Photo Shop 6.0. There must be a big difference between PS7 and PS9. I think that there is a lot of newer stuff in Photoshop 7.0. Anyways thanks, although if it weren't for online tutorials, with examples from the people who know what they are doing, I wouldn't have a clue. Look for more stuff to come. I recently added a new Logo image to the RFFA website www.local1132.org.

Anonymous said...

Great job! I got PS7, and all self-taught, too. Loving the possibilities, although it took me forever to figure out layer types, levels, etc. You're doing great, man! Good work.
By the way, I have a bunch of pictures from ladder training a couple years back. Could you use them on here? Lemme know.