VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Thursday, April 28, 2005

MVA on I-581

There was a six vehicle wreck on 581 today at exit 3B near Valley View Mall. E-2 marked in command on scene with multiple vehicles and entrapment. E-5 arrived and began extrication on a pick-up truck. L-1 was called for and dispatched to assist with the extrication. Three people were transported to the hospital. Other units which responded were BC-2, BC-3, Engine 9, Medic 2, Medic 6, Medic 9, and RS-1.

Due to copyright infringement I cannot copy and paste as I have done before. So I am now following the rules and posting the link to the Roanoke Times story. It includes a picture. I will however try to acquire reprint permission in the future.

Here is the story:
http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/22710.html

I will post the new link if it changes since I think I have more information printed than they do at this point. The archive articles after 3 days I think which means you have to pay to read them online.
Here is WDBJ7's story:

1 comment:

RoanokeFound said...

you mean they actually came after you for COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT???????

Dude - no, tell me your kidding.

seriously - I need an explination, make a blog entry about it..